Note that this Policy is only valid on our Platform, not any third party networks, even if they are referenced on our Platform. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with any relevant third party networks.
COLLECTION OF USER DATA
Here are the types of information regarding the Platform users we may collect:
- Personal Info:
- Payment Information
- Communications: if you contact us for any reason, we will receive whatever information you voluntarily provide (e.g., your feedback, ratings and reviews).
- Your Devices: device identifiers, phone manufacturer and carrier, browser, IP address, operating system version, mobile advertising identifiers, application installations.
- Platform Interaction: we see what content our Platform users access, when and how they interact with the Platform content/pages.
USE OF DATA
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide the services and/or information that you have asked for.
- To send our newsletter but you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To respond to a court order, regulatory request or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, carry out our obligations, prevent fraud, and facilitate disputes between users.
- To accomplish any other purpose for which the information was provided.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
In addition to sharing your data as described above, we may disclose the collected personal information as follows:
- In case there is a sale, merger or other transfer in the ownership of our Platform, the successor will receive personal information about our Platform users along with the assets transferred.
- To our contractors, business partners, third party service providers and other entities or individuals who provide support for our Platform. For example, integration and API partners.
- If we decide that disclosure is appropriate to protect the property, safety, rights of the Platform, its users or the public
- Aggregated, anonymized information that does not identify any particular user can be disclosed without restriction.
Cookies are small bits of text data placed on your device when you visit sites. Cookies record data about your activity, such as which pages you view and what you click on. Cookies assist our Platform to recognize your device when you return. For example, cookies can help us to remember your preferences, username, analyze the performance of our Platform and recommend content that may be most relevant to your interests.
- Analytics. This type of cookies shows us which pages users view, which links are popular, etc. These cookies only provide anonymized information that does not identify anybody personally. This information is then bundled with the similar information from the other users, so that we can analyze the general usage patterns.
- Essential cookies. These are necessary to provide the services that you have asked for. Without these essential cookies, our Platform would not be able to operate. They are necessary to enable users to navigate through the Platform and use its main features. E.g., essential cookies identify registered users so that they can access member-only areas of the site. Essential cookies keep users logged in. If a subscriber disables essential cookies, that subscriber won’t be able to get to all of the content that a subscription entitles them to. These cookies don't collect information that could be utilized for the purposes of marketing or figuring out what places on the internet you have visited.
- To show relevant advertising. If we allow ads on our Platform, they can contain cookies in order to provide ads most relevant to your interests. They can also help limit the number of times you see a particular ad and to assess the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- To improve your browsing experience. This type of cookie enables the site to remember users’ preferences and settings, such as geographic region or language. They can also be used to restrict the number of times an ad is shown, to remember which forms you have already filled in, so that you don’t have to do it again.
- To implement tracking technology on our Platform. This tracking does not use your personal information; it uses deidentified data (i.e., data that cannot be tied specifically to you). We will not combine this data with your other personal information without your prior express permission.
There is a way to turn off cookies by going to your browser’s Help or Settings menu. However, keep in mind that disabling cookies may limit your use of the Platform and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Only our administrators are allowed to access our Platform’s password-protected server where your personal information is stored. We utilize SSL. However, any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Transmit personal information over the Internet at your own risk. We shall not be liable for circumvention of security measures or privacy settings on the Platform. It is your responsibility to keep your login credentials, if any, confidential.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. Our Platform is not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided any personal info, it will be erased from our database as soon as reasonably possible, except when we need to keep that information for legal purposes or to notify a parent or guardian. However, portions of this data may remain in back-up archives or weblogs even after we erase it from our databases. If a parent or guardian believes that a child has sent us personal information, send us an e-mail.
USERS’ RIGHTS, CCPA
- We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent it is forbidden by law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance. California law requires that operators of online services disclose how they respond to a Do Not Track signal. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. At this time we do not respond to the Do Not Track signal.
- You can request disclosure of your information collected by us by writing to the email at the end of this Policy. We will then provide the requested information, its sources and purposes of use, in a portable and easily accessible format within 45 days of the request.
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal information from our systems by submitting a request to the email at the end of this Policy.
- You have the right to nondiscrimination for exercising your rights. That means you cannot be denied goods or services, charged different prices, or provided different quality of goods/services for asserting your legal rights
We process your personal information in the United States. This is where it will be transferred to in case you are located somewhere else. By submitting any personal information to us, you agree to its transfer to and processing in the United States.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can view and edit some of your account information yourself after logging in. If you terminate an account, we may retain some information for as long as necessary to evaluate Platform usage, troubleshoot issues, resolve disputes and collect any fees owed. If you have any questions or wish to ask to access, modify or delete any of your personal data on our Platform, please contact us. Note that we can deny your request if we think it would violate any law or cause the information to be incorrect.