Product DescriptionHeat Tool, Pen Sized, 80 Watts, Temp. Rating 392 to 842 Degrees F, UL Listed, Includes Protective Cap and Soldering/Heat Tip
- FEATURES ULTRA TIP TECHNOLOGY: oxygen-free, copper based soldering tips, with more than twice as thick iron and chrome plating than the competition to drastically increase tip lifespan and conduct more heat to the end of the tip for more efficient soldering
- Pen sized and easy to use. Includes 1 UT-50 iron, 1 Ultratip soldering tip and 1 hot air attachment. Reach heats up to 2372 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ideal for pinpoint heating, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink Heat-Shrinkable tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, torch materials and more.
- Butane-powered and equivalent to 20 - 60 watt electric iron
- Cordless and fits in your shirt pocket, light the UT-50 with a basic lighter to use it as a soldering iron, flameless heat tool or pinpoint torch