Product DescriptionThe electric spirit of California’s surf culture and the pursuit of an endless summer inspired our new Surf Series ukulele collection. Whether it’s the retro-inspired surf patterns or vintage surfboard designs, there’s something in this quiver for the young grom and the old guys that rule. Whether heading for the surf or cruising in town, our Surf ukes are a go-to for beach vibes all year round. Enjoy the sound of summer in style, and make waves wherever you go.
- The electric spirit of California’s surf culture and the pursuit of an endless summer inspire our Surf Series ukulele collection. Whether heading for the surf or cruising in town, our Surf ukes are a go-to for beach vibes all year round.
- Kala ukuleles are played by some of the most renowned players around the world including: twenty one pilots, Vance Joy, dodie, EatMyUke, The Ukulele Teacher, and Zac Brown.
- Features a Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and Spruce Top with a unique Screen-Printed Graphic on Body and Headstock.
- CONCERT Ukulele – This is the next size up of ukulele, from Soprano, with a longer neck, more frets, and greater fret spacing– tuned G C E A
- Preinstalled Aquila Super Nylgut Strings