Product DescriptionHere at Induction Innovations, our flameless heating tools are designed to solve problems. Easily remove stuck or corroded parts and adhesives without having to rely on a potentially dangerous torch or open flame to finish the job. Over the years, our Mini-Ductor Series products have gone through multiple versions and reinventions. The product line has continued to evolve in design and power, with each line offering different features that help you become efficient and increase productivity. The Mini-Ductor has become the preferred choice for many professionals in the industry who are looking for a safe, reliable, and efficient handheld flameless torch. Learn more about the different models of the Mini-Ductor below to decide which one fits your needs best.
- FLAMELESS: The Mini-Ductor II Induction Heater releases metals from corrosion and thread lock compounds without the dangers of an open flame, up to 90% faster than conventional methods.
- SAFER THAN THE TORCH: The induction heating design, which uses high-frequency magnetic fields, reduces the risk of personal injury, tool damage, collateral damage, and property damage, providing a safer alternative to open flames.
- ERGONOMIC: The Mini-Ductor II is completely handheld, has a no-slip grenade-style grip, and a bright LED light to illuminate your work area.
- VERSATILE: This mini heat gun can be applied to bearings, brake anchor pins, exhaust manifold bolts, fuel tank straps, clevis pins, and hundreds of other applications, making a fantastic addition to your automotive tool kit.
- COMPREHENSIVE KIT: The Mini-Ductor II Kit includes a Carry Case, a 7/8" Pre-Formed Coil, a U-Form Coil, and a Bearing Buddy Coil for a tool kit that can be used for a variety of situations.
- The MINI-DUCTOR II MD700 1,000W hand held induction power inverter
- LED at terminal end provides for work area illumination