Product DescriptionThe Power Alley Lite 360 Baseball Pitching Machine from Heater Sports pitches fastballs, sliders, and curves with a simple swivel twist of the pitch head. This unique feature allows for all ages and skill levels to perfect their hitting at home or at the ball field. In addition to pitching, the Power Alley 360 is a fielding machine perfect for grounders, line-drives and pop flies up to 200 feet. So whether you're a catcher, infielder, or outfielder, the Power Alley 360 will help perfect your hand-eye coordination and fielding techniques. The Power Alley pitches lite-baseballs (balls half the weight of a regulation baseball) 40 MPH (Power Alley 40 MPH Orange Lite Baseballs), 55 MPH (Slider Leather Lite Baseballs), 60 MPH (Power Alley 60 MPH White Baseballs), and 80 MPH (Power Alley 80 MPH Green Baseballs) at 46 feet from the batter. You can increase or decrease the speed by ball or by simply moving the machine closer or further from the batter. REAL BASEBALLS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN THIS MACHINE. USING REAL BASEBALLS CAN VOID THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. The Power Alley includes a fully enclosed tire so it's extremely safe for all ages and its powerful A/C motor provides long life and durability to this unique machine. To use, simply attach the provided A/C plug into any regular 110V wall outlet or look for a portable power pack. The Power Alley 360 requires at least 200 watts and 10 amps to run for a full hour. To take your game to the next level, add the Power Alley Automatic 12 ball feeder (sold separately) to allow the machine to automatically feed a ball every 8 seconds; eliminating the need for someone to pitch. This maximizes your potential by allowing you to see 12 pitches in about a minute and a half. Hit well over 100 pitches in less than 20 minutes and watch your game explode! Backed by Heater Sports 1 year warranty, you'll have the peace of mind of using the PowerAlley to perfect your game while having fun and being safe.
- PITCHES HEATER SPORTS LITE BASEBALLS ONLY 40, 60, OR 80 MPH - Adjust Ball Speed By Distance or Heater Lite Ball Used (See Description)
- 360 DEGREE ANGLE FOR FAST BALLS, SLIDERS, AND CURVES - Tilt the Head of the Power Alley Lite to Throw Fast Ground Balls or High Pop Flies Up To 200 Feet
- USES STANDARD A/C POWER - Plug Machine in your Power Outlet, or Use a 3rd Party Battery Pack (See Description)
- BACKED BY A 1 YEAR WARRANTY - The Power Alley Lite is Backed By Heater Sports Fantastic Customer Service For 1 Full Year
- USED BY THE PROS - This Machine is Used By Professional Teams & Players To Perfect Their Game