Product DescriptionThe FR610H is a 115V 15 GPM fuel transfer pump that comes with a 3/4" x 12' discharge hose, 3/4" manual nozzle, 34" telescoping steel suction pipe, 3/4" street elbow, and a roll of PTFE tape. It can be used to pump gasoline, diesel, kerosene, ethanol blends up to 15%, methanol blends up to 15%, and bio-diesel up to B20. Each fuel transfer pump utilizes Rotary Vane Technology that helps maintain consistent flow performance over the life of the pump. Built to last, with durable cast-iron construction and an improved on/off switch this product will stand the test of time in the toughest environments. Designed for easy installation, the junction box rotates 180-degrees for ease of installing electrical wiring in tight spaces.
- Made with durable cast iron construction to withstand rough operating environments; Every 600 series pump includes a limited lifetime warranty
- Fuel pump has a removable junction box that rotates 180-degrees for ease of electrical wiring and installation in tight spaces
- Engineered to exceed the industry’s most stringent safety standards; Constructed with thermal overload protection to prevent the motor from overheating during abnormal usage
- Built with Rotary Vane Technology that maintains a consistent flow performance even as components wear from use
- Designed for a 115V AC power source and bung mounted transferring from stationary fuel tanks; Pulls fuel at tank depths of 8 feet and discharges fuel up to heights of 37 feet