Product DescriptionThe Elgin Archxerciser Pro Resistance provides a stronger resistance for key foot exercises of the arch and foot. Archxerciser Pro is designed as an advanced model for athletes who have graduated from the Original Archxerciser. The Original and Pro Model not only treat a variety of common foot ailments including plantar fasciitis and heel spur syndrome, they also have a wide range of applications. For rehab, the Original Archxerciser is useful for treating the foot and ankle after surgery. For athletes, Both the Archxerciser Pink Model for Her and Blue Pro Model for Him or Her are scientifically proven to increase an athlete's and dancer's jumping performance, both for vertical jumping and lateral jumping. All Archxercisers are packaged in a retail clamshell package with instruction card. Due to sanitary reasons, this item is not returnable.
- Provides resistance for key foot exercises used in clinical rehab of the arch and foot
- Strengthening the intrinsic and extrinsic musculature of the foot
- Treats a variety of ailments including plantar fasciitis and heel spur syndrome
- Useful for treating the foot and ankle after surgery and acts as a preventative aid against sore feet for those who stand for extended periods
- Shin splints and knee pain could be caused by your weak feet