Molkosan (from the Swiss German word for whey "Molke") is not an appetite suppressant that makes you jittery. This unique fermented whey is so rich in lactic acid that it helps balance your digestive tract, stomach, and pancreas—to help you slim down while giving you the energy to stay slim.
Suggested Use: As a food supplement, add 1 teaspoonful to a glass of spring or mineral water for a refreshing drink.
When used in conjunction with diet and exercise, Molkosan can help with your weight management goals. It encourages and maintains healthy intestinal flora, stimulates the secretion of gastric acid, and also contains valuable minerals. In short, it provides all the health giving benefits of fresh whey, without the fat and protein.
A. Vogel products are manufactured using methods that are as close to nature as possible. At the heart of our activities is a sustainable approach to natural resources.
Among the key features of A. Vogel products are the use of certified organic raw material grown in healthy soil, and the use of extracts from freshly harvested plants wherever possible.
Natural & Holistic Products
The company’s current services, Remedies, Food and Information, are based on one of the core principles of Alfred Vogel: health requires a holistic approach. A balanced lifestyle, a healthy diet and natural healing products play key roles in maintaining and restoring health.
- Fats & Protein Free - Molkosan Original is made with fresh milk from the Swiss Alps. Fats and proteins are removed by centrifugation and ultrafiltration.
- Gut Balance - The resulting lactose free whey is then lacto-fermented with a specific and exclusive strain of lactobacillus and pasteurized.
- Lactic Acid & Potassium - Molkosan is a source of lactic acid and potassium.
- Pure Whey - Lactose, milk protein, sugar and gluten free.
- Traditional Use - Mix 2 teaspoons with a glass of water or juice.